Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week 2, Day 3 - Erik

So, I just finished disc 3 "Shoulders & Arms" and it's really hard to type. My arms feel SO heavy, like they're going to smoosh my laptop. Forget about all of the proper typing form that I learned WAY back in highschool. That's for little wimps with small, weak arms. I'm beefy!!

Mmmm...beef. I'm SO hungry right now. I guess I'll grab something to eat. Probably going to have some tuna fish with some crackers and cheese and maybe some hummus with carrots. Then, I'll top it off with a nice cold one. Hahah!! Just kidding. Water is it, I guess. B-o-r-i-n-g!!

I'm rocking out to Kings of Leon right now. This album, Only By The Night, is AMAZING. Why didn't I get this before now? I first heard of these guys over a year ago when they played at Bonnaroo. I didn't go, but a friend did and told me about how good they were. I sampled some stuff, but wasn't really feeling it then. I must have been deaf!

Hey! What am I doing? Writing a review for the Kings of Leon?! No! This is a P90X blog, dang it!! I have a tendency of overusing exclamation points! Sheesh!! I just can't end a sentence with a period! What's wrong with me?!!

Okay...enough rambling. Just wanted to say that I finished the workout for today. I actually also did the bonus stuff for this workout and also did the Ab Ripper X stuff afterward. Woof! I hope you brought it on this one, Christopher. I can't wait for Kenpo X. Gotta get mine in early before the big food coma I'm likely going to put myself in for Turkey Day!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Question: Are you following the diet plan as well? I'm not, just trying to eat well, but not probably doing what I'm supposed to... Anywho, just wanted to know what you are doing. I've been doing the Ab Ripper all this week and I just can't get to the end of mason twists...get to about 38 and then DIE!!!

Erik said...

Diet plan?! Are you kidding me?

Actually, I would have liked to, but I'm not. I'm trying to eat better, but I'm not any any sort of diet.

Oh man! Those mason twists are the worst. For some reason, I can do over 50 when I just sit down to do them, but at the end of the Ab Ripper X, I just fall backwards and weep. Hahah! I said "weep".

Christopher said...

I know! They are not that bad just to do it, but at the end it is like trying to lift a mountain... I yell and cry...what a manly man I am...