Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Still Rotten Hole To Me

I've created a new post for this song. Christopher started with the first half of verse 1 and I completed the verse. We're going back and forth to complete the entire song. This will be the first song for our parody "band", Across The Pond.

It's Still Rotten Hole To Me
(To the Tune of It's Still Rock and Roll to Me)

VERSE 1

What's the matter with the poop I'm dropping
Can't you tell that it stinks so much
What's the matter with the gas I'm popping
Can't you see I just lost my lunch?

I don't remember eating anything crazy
What did you put in chili we ate, baby
Oh no, plug your nose, watch out, here it goes
It's still rotten hole to me

VERSE 2


BRIDGE


VERSE 3


BUTT TRUMPET SOLO (Instead of saxophone)


VERSE 4

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW. Classy! And they are not called "sister" Mary Catherine's, Erik! It's just Mary Catherine's. Get it right! Gosh...

You both need to BRING IT!!!!!!!

love,
Sonya

Christopher said...

Brilliant...just peed myself a little. Next part shall follow!

C

Oh and I like sister mary catherine lunges...she's been a bad girl doing those lunges...a very bad girl...