Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Plyo My Oh My

Just got done with Plyometrics for week 2. Ugh! My butt cheeks are so tight you could...umm...never mind.

I guess they don't call it "The mother of all workouts" for nothing! This week was a little better for me too, I must admit. I still got crazy tired and looked like a Sissy Mary when I was doing the baseball throws. My left hand isn't worth sheeee. (my transaction sheeee) And I digress.

I feel good though. Sonya did the workout with me and made me do some abs afterward. That was killer!

It was hard getting started this week, since I practically took 3 days off last week. I'm such a slacker!! I didn't do anything on Wednesday, Friday or Sunday. I did sneak in Yoga on Thursday, though. Anyways...don't hate me, Christopher. I'm sticking it out this week. I'm going to try to do the videos first thing when I get home from work. Over the holidays, I'll be doing them first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Erik oh Erik...slacking already? I want you to do an extra 20 pushups every workout as penance...

Besides, if we don't both Bring It every day, how are we ever going to survive in the Octagon? BRING IT!!!!! The thunder god commands it!

-Thor

Christopher said...

Oh and I completely feel you on the left hand throw...I look like a piece of crap!

Erik said...

An EXTRA 20 pushups?! I'd rather do 20 extra Sister Mary Katherine lunges!! They look so bad @$$ when you're doing them.

That is true about The Octagon, though. I'll do my penance...great god of thunder.

-Squishy Belly Jones