Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Week 3 - Plyometrics

Last night was Plyometrics or Jump Training. I definitely agree with Tony that this is "the mother of all workouts". I decided to record myself doing some of the exercises and thought you might enjoy the show...or...maybe it'll just make you sick. I'll let you be the judge.




For anybody reading this that isn't familiar with P90X, it's basically 1 hour a day, 6-7 days a week, for 90 days. Everything in this video was repeated twice and you do each exercise in 30 second stints, one right after the other. There are only about 8 30-second breaks in the whole 1-hour video. It's INSANE! But it's also kinda fun.

If you want to know more about P90X, check out the links to the right.

I hope you brought it yesterday, Christopher. I'm ready to BRING IT on some Shoulders and Arms tonight. I also might be hitting up Dicks on Peters for some heavier weights. Ebenezer, where is thy sting?!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Loving the video...especially the frog squats!

I'm a day behind right now (doing tuesday to sunday this week) so yesterday was chest and back. I finally did a full pullup last night!

By the way, what weights are you using? Just wondered if I was pushing it or dogging it!

Erik said...

Congrats on the full pull up. I'm able to do 2, but can't do any more through the whole workout without the chair. I do keep it pretty far back, though.

Sadly, I only have 8lb hand weights, so I'm pretty sure you're doing better than I am. I'm probably going to swing by Dick's tonight to see what they have. I'd like to get one of those sets that you can select the weight, rather than buying a bunch of different weights. I'll let you know what I find.